Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Casually ripped

>> CHECK OUT THE VIDEO <<

I know that a lot of you tune in to my stuff, because usually.. in my posts, photos and videos.. there's quite the gratuitous show of legs! That's okay.. I might as well use them while I'm not too old, right? ;-)


Anyway, there are moments when it's not the best time to wear a short mini skirt or dress (like shopping, attending/giving lectures, visiting your mother-in-law). For these occasions, they invented jeans!


Okay, I admit.. perhaps you wouldn't wear ripped jeans when visiting your mother-in-law, but I do like the looks of them! Showing a bit of leg.. in a modest way. You know that's what I'm all about, right? ;-)


For these kinds of casual outfits, I also choose to wear slightly lower heels.. maximum of 4 inches or 9-10 centimetres. That will make those long shopping sprees possible!


Friends who have been following my Flickr photo page will notice that I have had this purple t-shirt for ages! I've had it at least since 2010 when I was on trip to Tokyo where I wore it with a white mini-skirt.

So yeah, I do try to keep my outfits on this blog fresh and new, but contrary to popular belief, I do reuse my clothing items. I don't have an infinitely big walk-in closet. :P



Almost at the end of this blog-post, I have definitely concluded once again that sunlight, a blue sky and just a couple of clouds are the best ingredients for a nice photo and video shoot!



This particular video was still shot with my trusty Nikon D7000, so the video quality is high.. but so is the shakiness. I hope you don't get sea-sick! :P





30 comments:

  1. hello,ciao...so charming!
    greetings

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome colour!!
    love your style Dear
    kisses
    www.teresaquiroga.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great casula chic outfit!:)
    M
    http://sunstreetbymonica.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful casual outfit.
    P.S. Cool jeans!
    ritaaflyatunova.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful casual outfit.
    P.S. Cool jeans!
    ritaaflyatunova.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the look♥ What if we follow each other? Let me know, sweetie!

    Simona | liveinfoxworld.blogspot.com

    ....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great casual chic look, I love this style!!!
    Kisses, Paola.

    Expressyourself

    My Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a chic look, love it. ^^
    Have a nice weekend...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nice look:) I like your jeans:)

    Kisses
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  10. Simple but chic outfit! Especially love the heels, so classy and gorgeous!

    Prudence
    www.prudencepetitestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love that ripped jeans!
    Emma
    www.emmalovesfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great post!Loe your shoes!Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous!
    Kisses from Miami,
    Borka
    www.chicfashionworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thx, for your comment, dear. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  15. love this!!
    XO
    http://fashionneed09.blogspot.it/2015/04/my-dresslink-orders.html

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm really in love with color of your shirt Natassia!!! Have a nice day, kisses (and thank you for your visit),
    Eni

    Eniwhere Fashion
    Eniwhere Fashion Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  17. Loving this simple, casual outfit. Nothing can beat a good pair of ripped jeans.

    Jackie

    Something About That

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful outfit Natassia!
    I love ur jeans!
    kisses

    http://pearlsandrosesdiary.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love those jeans!!! And those shoes are everything!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love that jeans!
    Emma
    www.emmalovesfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great casual outfit!
    xo

    http://martaskripnik.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love thr shoes !! xoxo

    www.aishettina.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete