Monday, August 10, 2015

Holidays: France & Switzerland

If it seemed to you that I was absent in the last 10 or so days, then a) thanks so much for noticing! And b) you are correct. I've been on holidays!

This is just a post to let you all know that I will start regular posting in a couple of days after I've settled back into my normal routine. :)


I was in the South of France last week and the weekend before that, I went to Switzerland.


Both are lovely countries to visit, lots of interesting old cities and villages, breathtaking nature, lakes and mountains!


Lots of good food as well, so I had to be careful otherwise I'd risk not fitting in my dresses. :-P


Speaking about dresses.. I packed a few things in my suitcases, so expect the next couple of outfit posts to feature France as the background: the holiday villa, the pool, the mountains, the cities of Carcassonne and Sete and much more! :) 

19 comments:

  1. Nice blog. I love the pictures! Gorgeous scenery, just beautiful. I've always wanted to travel to France, lucky you! Can't wait to see more. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really looking forward to see your outfit posts with France as a background. I'm happy to hear you enjoyed your vacation dear Natassia.

    These images are stunning!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hele mooie foto'! Geniet nog heerlijk na van je vakantie zou ik zeggen!

    x Sara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, beautiful pictures. *__*
    New post is online...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Gorgeous photos! I'm looking forward to your outfit posts!

    -Lindsey
    have-clothes-will-travel.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's awesome, Natassia! Glad you're back on track. Excited about your lovely looks as well.

      JOURNAL OF STYLE / BLOGLOVIN

      Delete
  6. Such gorgeous photos!

    www.lavishingg.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful place & nice photos!

    http://www.adelaacanski.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is my dream - visit France, but I think both cities are amazing and spectacular! Love it! xoxo, A.

    http://austutyy.blogspot.com/2015/08/summer-snacks.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just moved to Switzerland and I love it here in Zurich. I hope you enjoyed your holiday!

    Do you have Bloglovin'? Let's follow each other!

    xx Falasha
    Bite My Fashion ll Instagram ll Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete

  10. Amazing photos!!!! Have a lovely day :-)


    http://anatkoren.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks like a fun trip! XO
    -Lauren Blair
    www.prefertobedemure.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow lovely pictures, I will also be travelling swiss this year hopefully soon !!
    lets follow each other - instagram/facebook/bloglovin/google
    chk out my new post - http://sapphireziva.blogspot.com/

    xo,kanchan

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous places!
    Dora
    www.BangsBang.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such lovely pics! I want a vacation too but for me to travel to these lovely places might take sometime though Paris is on my travel list next month!
    Love,
    Nilu Yuleena
    BIG hair LOUD mouth

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sounds and looks like you had wonderful holidays! Switzerland is indeed such a beautiful country and for sure France, too :) Looking forward to see the outfits you wore on vacation!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Looks like tons of fun, places I'd like to visit one day! xo

    ReplyDelete