Monday, January 11, 2016

Hitchhiking on a French road in a white outfit and nude sandals

>> CHECK OUT THE MOST RECENT VIDEO <<

Hey you all! It's 10 days into the new year. How is it going for you? For me, January is still quite relaxed.. the first workweek was not too busy.. however, the weekends are still too short! :P

How are the New Year's Resolutions coming along? I did my part by spending time on my cross-trainer and doing a lot of sit-ups.. trying to undo the damage from all the various dinners during the holidays. Need to flatten that belly for those spring and summer dresses, right?! ;-)


By the way, it's not just for reasons of vanity that I'm exercising like crazy. In a couple of weeks, I will go on my yearly snowboarding trip in France. And since last year was so busy with work, my physical fitness is not as good as it normally is. So I hope I will have the will-power to exercise every day!


And speaking of snowboarding in France,.. since the Dutch weather has been truly abysmal, I have not been able to do some outdoor photo-shoots. And I still have some stuff lying around from my summer holiday in France, I might as well just post those last few sets. I hope you all don't mind. :)


While driving around in the area, we saw this very small church and we thought it would be a nice place for a couple of photo-shoots. So we did just that.. occasionally taking a break when other people showed up for a visit.  :-P


The outfit itself is not really special but perfect for when the temperatures are above 35 degrees. Just all white.. and then some high heeled sandals (hey.. I didn't paint my nails for nothing). Nude coloured to make my legs look extra long! You know how it works. ;)

If the weather continues to be uncooperative, I will probably resort to some indoor outfit photo-shoots. Even though I think they are inherently crappier.. since the background is boring and the lighting is not really good. Ah well.. first world problems, right? ;-)


Of course.. I did get some video clips of me in this outfit.. walking around in a very warm France!






51 comments:

  1. Am sorry about your struggles during the work out sessions but keep it up. The results will be perfect for the summer outfits so you better burn all the calories you gained during the holidays. Who would mind pictures take in France? Not me!! I love the white dress, it looks very sexy and the heels are stunning too.
    www.fashionstylemogul.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute look! Your hair is amazing and the white is gorgeous on you. Like a goddess!

    http://www.midnightburnout.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures! Love the white look. Xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! You look fantastic in white! And have fun on your snowboarding trip! That sounds awesome!

    -Lindsey
    http://have-clothes-will-travel.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That white dress is so lovely! You look gorgeous dear!

    Enjoy your snowboarding. I'm sure it is a good idea to start daily exercises so that you can be prepared for such a demanding sport ( I haven't tried it myself but I know from theory that it envolves different kind of muscles).

    I just finished my morning exercises....I started working out again because I have back problems.

    http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.ba/

    ReplyDelete
  6. White is your color, you look amazing in that drees :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful photos! loving the all white look!

    lifeisashoe

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this look on you! You look gorgeous in white! And your heels are fabulous! :-)

    Rita | http://www.styleroundtheclock.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous as always!
    Dora www.BangsBang.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. ... and lady you legs are extra, extra long! :) I love nude heels simply because for that reason. My weekends are also too short and I try to work out on my rebounder at least twice a week... (I try!) Don't worry about the damage from the festive season, you're going on a snowboarding trip, just let your legs do the rest. :-p
    Beautiful white dress, Natassia! Make me kinda miss summer, ohhhh!

    Ira / JOURNAL OF STYLE / BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look amazing,i love the heels they are so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this dress Natassia and now it makes me really want to summer....Kisses from Italy and thank you for your visit,
    Eni

    Eniwhere Fashion
    Bloglovin of Eniwhere Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  13. love the dress. wish I was there. its so cold in nyc. I want summer.

    xoxo,
    geri

    http://everydaylivingnyc.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. hehe I'm still working on my new year's resolutions, exercising for the first 2 weeks of the year. Hope I can keep it up :) And yay, snowboarding in France sounds so much fun!

    I love this photoshoot by the church, the white outfit is cute! And you're right, nude heels are a must to have the long legs!

    -Lily from With Love Lily Rose

    ReplyDelete
  15. I so hear you about the weather being uncooperative...love this throwback to you summer holidays though :) You look stunning!

    Christina ♥ https://caliope-couture.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Those are killer heels! Love it.

    xo Lauren
    www.earthtostyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. You look great! http://www.alovelystyle.com/?p=4734

    ReplyDelete
  18. This looks like a great place to stop and snap some photos. I love the white and nude combo. I didn't make any resolutions, but I am trying to get back to my pre-holiday eating. Ha!

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow super sexy and stunning look! I'm i love with your heels!
    xx
    cvetybaby.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love your shoes and you look so pretty as always!!
    www.glamourbyzee.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. ...charming!...
    ...very charming!..
    cheers

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great look!
    http://priscillaeliodoro.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Nice pics and nice outfit :)
    Happy new year !
    Kisses XxX
    www.laminutefashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Gosh, your outfit is gorgeous! How can you hitchhike in heels?! Woah! <3

    xx Bash | H E Y   B A S H | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  25. You look fabulous, perfect shoes too.
    www.thestylegalaxy.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. My gosh you look stunning in white!!!!! Much as I love heels, I'd not be found hiking in them, lol.
    http://fashionablyidu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  27. beautiful. I love that white dress on you<3 Have a wonderful weekend Xx

    Kayla xo // Kayla's Vibration

    ReplyDelete
  28. you look so pretty!

    thedaydreamings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Amazing pics, you did well in showing us ! Your legs are killer, so long ! :) Pretty look, it makes me miss summer even more, I hate the cold ! Kisses

    Fashion and Cookies - fashion & beauty blog

    ReplyDelete
  30. What a gorgeous place to take photos dear! You look stunning, white suits you very well.
    XO IMKE | Pastellics

    ReplyDelete
  31. Loving this all-white look! You look lovely! Great backdrop too!

    -Tatiana

    We Shop in Heels

    ReplyDelete
  32. Like your top :)
    BLOG M&MFASHIONBITES : http://mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr/
    Maria V.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Gorgeous as always!
    Dora www.BangsBang.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. really amazing in white, you are so beautiful
    have an happy day
    fashion blogger
    kiss

    ReplyDelete

  35. Love love love your outfit! Such a wonderful combination! You look stunning in white!
    Have a lovely day :-)

    ReplyDelete
  36. You look gorgeous! I really love this style, such a strong glamorous outfit!

    Diana Cloudlet
    www.dianacloudlet.com

    ReplyDelete
  37. you make me miss summer, but the outfit is very beautiul.
    I really like white dresses.

    Greets
    Olivia from 1001Kleid
    www.1001kleid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete