Thursday, January 21, 2016

Preparing for spring: casual jeans with red jacket

>> CHECK OUT THE MOST RECENT VIDEO <<

Hmmm.. my intention of posting something every week did not really go as planned. Everyone who is doing something like blogging or vlogging knows that consistency is important.  Just as much as the content of what you post. But yeah, it's just very easy to crash on the couch after a long day of work. ;-)

Of course, for me.. it also doesn't help that it's winter. I love snow, but really.. I'm the kind of person that lights up when spring starts knocking on my door. So, I decided to prepare myself for that inevitable glorious moment by diving into my closet and test-driving some outfits. :)


Y'all know I love dresses and skirts, but I'm just as much a fan of jeans. These ones were 10 euros from Berschka and they fit perfectly if I may say so myself. And I love colours that stand out.. so this fire truck red leather jacket was a no-brainer!

The heels I'm wearing here are not for hours of shopping, but for a casual Friday at work or a lunch date.. I'd pick these babies. :)


I will limit myself to these two shots (less is more, right?).. this white background is quite boring. :-P


Sometimes I film myself inside, but most of the time I can't be bothered. So here's some extra footage of the white skirt/blouse outfit that I wore during my holiday in France. Hope you enjoy it!






34 comments:

  1. Love you in this red jacket!!!! The whole outfit is so effortlessly chic and you look amazing. This may actually be my favorite look on you so far! XO
    Lauren-Blair
    www.prefertobedemure.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw super hot and sexy biker jacket! I'm in love with your heels too! Great combo!
    xx
    cvetybaby.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Charming Look...so W the spring time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! You look so great in jeans..I love the color and the fit is awesome! the entire look is very beautiful! I hope you're having a great week and staying warm:)

    Http://tinytiffs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The colour of this jacket is just beautiful! Love it with the grey coloured jeans too.

    https://forsevenseasons.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a gorgeous jacket! Love the color. You styled it perfectly.
    You look amazing babe! :-)

    Rita | http://styleroundtheclock.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look great, as always :) love the red leather jacket! I find it really hard to keep a consistent posting schedule as well right now...must be January blues :)

    Christina ♥ https://caliope-couture.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Red looks amazing on you. I love it. You look so fab in jeans! Posting regularly is a ton of work. I too am so exhausted after work which is why I stick to posting weekly.

    http://fashionablyidu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. We share your designs at: http://moda-na-obcasach.blogspot.com/ and fun page: https://facebook.com/Moda-na-obcasach-Fashion-Heels-255652788104086/. Regards

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a nice jacket, you look great !
    Kissses XXX
    www.laminutefashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. so chic,you look amzing
    Great jacket

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a stunning look! I love the outfit!

    Adi xx
    www.fancycorrectitude.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. That red is fantastic on you! Hugs, Kait
    http://makeminemaroon.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Loving that red!!!! You look gorgeous.

    www.jerseygirltexanheart.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Babe I love those heels and that red jacket! You're a stunner! And I cannot wait for spring to come knocking on the door either! So tired of covering up my pretty dresses in giant thick coats haha

    -Lily from With Love Lily Rose

    ReplyDelete
  16. Those heels! Where did you get the heels?

    www.petiteandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Absolutely love the red lipstick & jacket on you.

    http://edaowo-fashion.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  18. What an amazing post! You look so incredibly stunning!
    XO IMKE | Pastellics

    ReplyDelete
  19. The colour red looks lovely on you - it contrasts so well with your dark hair :)

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice
    x

    ReplyDelete
  20. I totally love this new post! It was a pleasure to check your blog now. Nice theme and design, btw!
    You can help me checking this link
    My blog here
    Kisses! ❤❤❤

    ReplyDelete
  21. Babe, you are so hot!! Looking forward spring as well!
    Kira
    Kira Is Wearing
    Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  22. So cute! I love the jacket reminds me of thriller ;) love the outfit.


    Nightchayde

    ReplyDelete
  23. That vibrant red jacket looks beautiful on you. Sometimes I wish I wore vibrant colours more often but I just feel like I can't really pull it off!

    www.thesundaymode.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  24. Absolutely love the little red jacket. Great pop of colour. xxx

    Tanaka
    x

    ReplyDelete